Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Tycoon Mom.
TycoonMom.com is the website for mom entrepreneurs who want to learn how to run a business, raise a family, and rock both. We have an engaged audience of 1,300 women who are moms, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers.
To have your guest post considered for publishing, please follow the guidelines below.
Your guest post submission should:
- Offer actionable, educational, informative content
- Be original content not published anywhere else
- Include the headline, body text, links, link text, and byline that you would like in your guest post
- Be free from affiliate links
Tycoon Mom welcomes guest writing on the topics listed below. Our readers love actionable advice, practical tips, and helpful how-tos they can apply to their business or life immediately.
- Product development
- Social media
- Life balance
- Tips, tools + resources
- Money + Finance
- Your guest post should be 650-1200 words. Our readers are time-crunched mom entrepreneurs who appreciate brief, concise posts. Refrain from using a bold font, excessive exclamation points, or ALL CAPS in your post.
- The links in your article should include the URL in brackets immediately after the text you’d like to use as the link text. Feel free to underline the link text too.
- Speaking of links, if it’s relevant to the topic you’re writing about, you’re welcome to link back to your blog within your guest post. Remember, relevancy is the key here.
- Engage the reader at the end of your post. Ask them a question or encourage them to share their thoughts on the post topic in the comments.
Guest posts on Tycoon Mom are edited – we sometimes change titles, rework openings or conclusions, or correct grammar and spelling. Please don’t take offense – we’re trying to make every post we publish as successful as possible.
You’ve written great content for us, so let us highlight you, your blog, or any product or service you offer. This is done through your byline.
Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post and should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it. We’ll also write a short introductory sentence at the top of your post that includes your main link.
Once you’ve written a guest post for Tycoon Mom, use the form below to submit it for consideration. Please be sure to include everything we’ve asked for above before hitting the send button.
We receive a lot of guest post pitches and are unable to use everything that’s submitted. As such, we may decline your post for any number of reasons including quality, relevance, a full editorial calendar or previous coverage of your topic.
Thank you again for your interest in guest posting on Tycoon Mom.
Ready, Set, Submit
We’re thrilled you’d like to write a guest post for Tycoon Mom. Our editorial calendar is often planned for 2-4 weeks out, so if your guest post is accepted, there may be a wait between the time you submit it and the time it’s published.